Ask Your neighbors to check out SAVE WATER'S EDGE Community Bulletin Board

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2022 3:30 pm  #1

Man with radio controlled boat chasing away geese today.

There was a man on the pool deck using a radio controlled model boat to chase away Canada geese today. 

10/21/2022 2:35 pm  #2

Re: Man with radio controlled boat chasing away geese today.

Please refer to Water's Edge Policy Resolution No. 07-01.

Rule 1 states:
a. Use of radio-operated recreational, non-harassing vehicles and devices, including but not limited to, remote-controlled boats, near, on, or in the lake during the following days and times: Pool season dates during the hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.

b. With the prior approval of the Board of Directors, legally permissible harassment of Canada geese. For purposes of this Resolution, "harassment" includes badgering, pestering or any act intended to cause or causing irritation, including the use of remote-control boats and other devices to chase or scare the waterfowl on or near the lake. However, tampering or interfering with the nesting activities of the waterfowl and handling, harming or killing waterfowl are expressly prohibited at all times.

10/21/2022 3:04 pm  #3

Interesting.  Brock said the man was chasing away geese because they make a mess.  Meanwhile the geese were sitting on the shore watching and seemed very unconcerned.

You seem very conversant with our rules and regulations.  I hope you will become a regular contributor.

So far I only have 2 members.  Please tell your friends and neighbors to visit SaveWatersEdge.com!

10/26/2022 1:05 am  #4

I am a member now.  Call me Big AL.  Thee geese are a menace.  One of them bit me on the leg once.  Chase them away!  And they make such a mess.  

1/27/2024 11:27 pm  #5

Board footera